Admission to QMIS is open to students of all nationalities who demonstrate the ability to access and benefit from the blended curriculum and Grade 11 academic programme offered by the school
General Conditions :
- Candidates have been studying in a school affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education.
- He/She has passed qualifying examination of CBSE or any other boards.
- Candidate produces relevant documents like Transfer certificate, Mark statement, Certificate of qualifying examination, Proof for Date of birth and any other documents required by the school.
- Any candidate migrating from a school in a foreign country which is not affiliated to CBSE shall be eligible for admissions only on producing equivalent certificate obtained from CBSE and fulfillment of other eligibility conditions laid down by the school.
- Any candidate who is rusticated or expelled or debarred from examinations by any Board shall not be admitted.
- Admissions will be confirmed only after the verification of documents, Class X Board result, Entry level assessment score and a personal interaction of the admissions bureau with the parents and the candidates.
- All prospective candidates / Parents are requested to visit www.queenmira.com to develop a better understanding of the school and it’s philosophies.